• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jimgrms

NAXJA Forum User
OK one of my soccermom friends has ordered a jeep rubicon unlimited, ' some of you have met her on some runs , if you guys go on a run can she tag along?? (with her husband and kids )that is if you guys ever go on a run again

Of course, have her post up when she gets her Jeep. Let her know that we won't hold it against her that she knows you.

Matt would be the only one that won't hold it against her........ he's a bit biased.

:D

Yep its Erika, she has ordered a 2012 rubicon unlimited ,so it will be a stocker ,Mike i will tell her about frontrange but i have been excomunicated for non participation.(not posting once a month) and she is not big on internet stuff ,

Yep its Erika, she has ordered a 2012 rubicon unlimited ,so it will be a stocker ,Mike i will tell her about frontrange but i have been excomunicated for non participation.(not posting once a month) and she is not big on internet stuff ,

I'm a little let down by that site. Brody was a TON of help, so props there- but I got down on their Moab wheeling trip, and it didn't really pan out for me

Everybody was staying in different areas, and when I got into town and made a couple calls, no one answered or called back. One of the guys I called was the one who organized it, and he had left the first day he got there for some medical stuff.

Fortunately I met up with some friends who rented a jeep and we went wheeling.

I'm a little let down by that site. Brody was a TON of help, so props there- but I got down on their Moab wheeling trip, and it didn't really pan out for me

Everybody was staying in different areas, and when I got into town and made a couple calls, no one answered or called back. One of the guys I called was the one who organized it, and he had left the first day he got there for some medical stuff.

That is disappointing to hear, sorry that didn't go well for you.

jimgrms said:
Mike i will tell her about frontrange but i have been excomunicated for non participation.(not posting once a month) and she is not big on internet stuff ,
Jim, that has been mentioned over there recently. You don't need to post, just log in once a month. She might think it's worth that much effort, if any. :dunno:

At least with the Colorado Chapter of NAXJA, you'll know before you leave for a trip that no one else is going to show. :gag:

heh, good thing im not so close to you guys that I would get stood up that often.

but seriously, who's down for the alpine loop this summer?

Cinnamon Pass, Engineers Pass. Loops through Lake City. Most Scenic drive in CO.

Whats the alpine loop?

Kinda like a CO bucket list thing to me

http://www.everytrail.com/guide/off-road-trail-maps-ouray-telluride-amp-silverton-colorado

Most of the land is BLM. Tons of camping on the west side. I've never been to Lake City so I cant speak for the east. a few 12K' passes, and the trail brings you to some trailheads to hike up 14ers. Everything I hear about it sounds pretty epic

cover2.gif

Back