• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Wheels - Soft 8

pbureau

NAXJA Forum User
Well after getting this set from ebay, I got a drive to houston from Dalas , met Jeff (should be on this web site) and then promptly pulled over a few miles over to get them installed. They are 15x8, 4" backspace..

Next steps are EMU 2" Lift then 30" tires...

What you guys think ?

PA310437.JPG

PA310436.JPG

PA310435.JPG

Those are the cragars right, love em by the way. When i go 31's i want to put those rims on, they were somehting like $28 a peice from quadratec how cheap did you get them for?

Mike

kmagnuss_2000 said:
what was wrong with your stock wheels? Not trying to bash you or anything, it's just that 30's will easily fit on stock wheels with no rubbing problems.

Yes but stock wheels are 15x7 I wante 8" wide (grin) besides I always loved these wheels since the 80's

mylilchero said:
Those are the cragars right, love em by the way. When i go 31's i want to put those rims on, they were somehting like $28 a peice from quadratec how cheap did you get them for? Mike

Yes they are Cragar, though right now the center caps are UNIQUE,(got them free at Discount tires when I got them installed saturday (the guy loves jeeps and just refused to noty let me have them for free ..), I have a set of Cragar's center caps on order and will swap them out when they get in.
I dont know where you saw the soft 8 at quadratec are 28$ (they are 55$/each on the web site)..

I got them on Ebay for 138$/4 so that would make it 34.50 each.

Last edited:
picture forum...

Cool wheels. I got a set of 17's to mount my krawlers up on. now i'm gonna build a beadlock kit for em. should be cool!

Back