• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Vendor! SFR - StinkyFab Racing

StinkyFab

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Dallas Ashley, owner of StinkyFab Racing and you may have noticed our ads on the site recently. If you've never heard of SFR here's a little bit about our history. I opened StinkyFab in 2001, and have mainly focused on custom fabrication for all sorts of vehicles. Beginning in 2004 I got involved in professional rocksports as Crew Chief for the RedBull Rockcrawling Team, and spent 7 years traveling the country competing in UROC, ProRock, CalRocks, and WERock rockcrawling events and later Ultra4 and King of the Hammers. In recent years I've worked on and built several Ultra4 racers including the RedBull KOHTJ, and I did the majority of the fabrication on the Savvy/Currie LJ that won the KOH EMC 2 years in a row.

During my time with various different teams racing KOH I became friends with Cal and Richard and the rest of the PettyCash Racing/Team NAXJA crew and have supported them in the pits the last few years, as well as working with them to develop new products for the Cherokee market.

In 2008 when we built the RedBull TJ we also developed our first Jeep specific product line, our heavy duty engine mounting plates. We started with the late model TJ, since that's what we were racing, but since have expanded to cover all models of Wrangler and Cherokee 4 liter vehicles. Recently we also added our own frame side motor mounts, and will be releasing our new heavy duty transmission mount for the XJ soon as well.

combo.jpg

frame.jpg

At SFR we have always specialized in building awesome custom parts and vehicles, but now we also have a full line of production parts including suspension links, radio and gps mounts, rod ends and steering components as well as tools for builders. Our goal is to make the best products available at the lowest cost possible. We feel that our products are the best out there, and we beat pretty much everyones price as well. I hope you'll check out the web site at www.stinkyfab.com and please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected]

Thanks!
Dallas Ashley

adimage.php

Last edited:
Welcome, you have a nice selection of products on your site. Is there by chance a discount code?

Check the vendor specials forum for an introductory special for naxja members

I saw your special for the engine side mounts. I was just wondering if you had a "regular" type discount code for other products. Such as 5%off, free shipping or something of the sorts. I understand if you do not, was just curious.

Its nice to see Dallas here. He has some of the top quality fabrication around, and will go far out of his way for a customer. (I've seen him rent an airplane and fly parts to a customer in need...)

Back