• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New tool

PacificEd

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I got one item that will be a super item to have when working on the XJ's. My inlaws got it for me for Christmas. I guess my Father-in-law got tired of always having to come over and help me..lol.

F101_01a_328px_x_220px.jpg

It's a Fluke 101 multimeter. Now I need to learn how to use it.

I thought maybe you found a new guy to become a member of NAXJA. The SEC can use all the tools we can get!

I wouldn't know how to use it either. I'm not an electrical guy.

I got one item that will be a super item to have when working on the XJ's. My inlaws got it for me for Christmas. I guess my Father-in-law got tired of always having to come over and help me..lol.

F101_01a_328px_x_220px.jpg

It's a Fluke 101 multimeter. Now I need to learn how to use it.

The Fluke multimeter is one of the top selling meters on the market. I have the 87 more than 10 years. It does more things that the average auto mechanic will ever do on a vehicle.

I have one in each rig in the tool box.

I found a tool.box at Lowe's during the Black Friday sale that has almost everything you need and fits perfectly behind the driver's seat in the floorboards. They had it on sale for $99

I can't find a link to it but it's a cube, hard shell tool box with 300+/- tools in it

Nice! I have a $20 one from Craftsman that usually stays in the Jeep and has served me well. Someday i'll step up to the Fluke game.

I have one in each rig in the tool box.

I found a tool.box at Lowe's during the Black Friday sale that has almost everything you need and fits perfectly behind the driver's seat in the floorboards. They had it on sale for $99

I can't find a link to it but it's a cube, hard shell tool box with 300+/- tools in it

I'm looking for a better solution to take to pull a parts....... post it if you get around to finding it.....

Nice! I have a $20 one from Craftsman that usually stays in the Jeep and has served me well. Someday i'll step up to the Fluke game.

I've got one of those but I recently bought a different brand at Lowe's and cannot seem to remember what it is.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

My mind wondered and I thought you went to the adult store for a second.

When you learn how to use it, you can teach me.

Back