• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to NAXJA

j0hnb0y1989

NAXJA Forum User
Hi my name is John and i am new to this forum i currently attend OTC in cleveland ohio and i need some help i did already searched my question i want to get a RE 3.5 SF kit with new leaf's and i decided on edlebrock lift shocks i have 1600 to spend for lift shocks and tires and maybe rims since i have oem 16" ICON's is it possible sorry if its been repeated i just need some direct help not games thank you
pic
100_1430.jpg

:NAXJA: tends to be a little slow on the weekends, give it a bit.....tires i can't really help im in California, sorry.

I went with a 4.5 RC lift, it was like 750 with new leafs and shocks, found it on ebay. I got 31" truxus mt's on 15" black steel wheels with lugs and center caps for i think 900, or something close to that from JCWhitney. your wheels are nice, but im not sure how aluminum holds up if your going to crawl with it, your call

oh and you can def make some coin off those rims
i do plan on selling the ICON's all atleast 4 of them
so far ive found this stuff
RE 3.5 SF 760.68 free shipping
edlebrock shocks 120 free shipping
crager soft 8's 180 picked up from summit racing
4 31 maxxis bighorns 650 to the door
total 1701.00
is that a decent price

never mind the maxxis i forgot i need to save 80 for a trans mount and oil pressure sensor looking at some tread wright i was told as long as i keep them aired up ill be fine

760.68 re 3.5 SF lift
120.00 edlebrock shocks
78.00 mount and oil switch
399.00 31x10.5x15 tread wrights to the door
200.00 15x8 crager soft 8's
80.00 stabilizer and other misc
TOTAL 1637.68 does this seem like a good price for all this
i might be able to get the lift and shocks brand new for 800 just waiting on an email

unless you have those edelbrocks ordered you're not gonna get them for that price. They had a sale going on last week. You can send a PM to FullsizeXJ. He should be able to get you all the RE stuff for less than that. You may also need a slip yoke eliminator (SYE) then again you may not it really depends on the Jeep. I have cragars and the treadwrights good choice! Well built tires!

Welcome to NAXJA! :cheers: My best advice would be to do some research and hang on to your money for a little bit until you can find the best deal

i would love to hold on to the money. I get it next monday and i need a new suspension really bad my front and rear shocks are gone and so are my leafs. Im a tech student and i know its getting a little to deadly to drive like this for much longer, and my tires are ok but really cheap and tend to wonder on the highway
i think im gonna give 4x4 group buy a call they have a kit for 799 with monotubes. And i was just gonna do the a t case drop for a month or so im enemployed in a city i dont know but if i deal with 4x4 group buy i will get one

never mind the maxxis i forgot i need to save 80 for a trans mount and oil pressure sensor looking at some tread wright i was told as long as i keep them aired up ill be fine

Okay do not buy those tires, and keep them aired up? Aired down is the name of the game here. Get the big horns

Okay do not buy those tires, and keep them aired up? Aired down is the name of the game here. Get the big horns
i wish i could but money wont allow it ill take the risk it would only be for about a year and i see more road then trail stupid cleveland ohio plus ive read a lot on different forums about them being aired down and fine so tread wright it is for me

unless you have those edelbrocks ordered you're not gonna get them for that price. They had a sale going on last week. You can send a PM to FullsizeXJ. He should be able to get you all the RE stuff for less than that. You may also need a slip yoke eliminator (SYE) then again you may not it really depends on the Jeep. I have cragars and the treadwrights good choice! Well built tires!

Welcome to NAXJA! :cheers: My best advice would be to do some research and hang on to your money for a little bit until you can find the best deal
\

i did give fullsizexj a pm on jeep forum he said he could do 741.00 to my door which is a great deal but i gave jason from 4x4goupbuy a call and he gave me a deal not worth passing on with monotube shocks and some other stuff so im gonna deal with he but fullsizexj was fast on replys a help full even on sunday when i did so and the tread wright to my door are 395.00

They air down just fine man! I aired mine down at WF for the first time and they are fine. It does however void the warranty on the but mine is over with anyways!

\

i did give fullsizexj a pm on jeep forum he said he could do 741.00 to my door which is a great deal but i gave jason from 4x4goupbuy a call and he gave me a deal not worth passing on with monotube shocks and some other stuff so im gonna deal with he but fullsizexj was fast on replys a help full even on sunday when i did so and the tread wright to my door are 395.00

Cool man finding bargains is nice I just haven't dealt with the people at 4x4 group buy. FullsizeXJ seems like a cool dude so i thought i would throw it out there. You won't be disappointed with the treadwrights man!

Cool man finding bargains is nice I just haven't dealt with the people at 4x4 group buy. FullsizeXJ seems like a cool dude so i thought i would throw it out there. You won't be disappointed with the treadwrights man!

yea well i havent either but i seach him on jeep forum and read great things so i sent a email using there site and got no answer so i called and the owner jason picked up i mean really how many times do you call and get the owner any more i asked about the email i sent and he was very upset that he had not recived it and expressed how sorry he was then he gave me a quote on shipping and he said when i call to order that he world take care of me so we will see how it goes

Back