• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New T-Shirts!!!

Rock Solid Fab

Team Willys
It's that time again! I'm about to place another big order for some really nice T-shirts!

Here is what they will look like:

Front:
RSORTshirtFront.jpg

Back:
RSORTshirtback.jpg

They are super durable Gildan 100% Cotton Tee's and the will be screen printed of course.

Prices are as follows: For sizes S-XL, it is $20 shipped for the first one, then $15 each for every one after that up to a total of 5, then you must start over. I can ship up to 5 shirts for the same price as 1, so thats the reason for doing it this way. After 5 you must start over with the process and add an additional $5 to cover another box. The 2XL shirts are $16 each, and the 3XL and 4XL shirts are $17.50 each.

So for example if you ordered 1 small, 2 Large, 1 2XLarge, and 1 4XLarge, it would look like this:

1 Small: $15
2 Large: $30
1 2XLarge: $16
1 4XLarge: $17.50
Shipping: $5

Total: $83.50

Make sense? If you have any questions just ask.

I need a rough idea as to who would like one (or how ever many) so I know how many to order, Im planning on getting a few extras but I want to make sure I get at least enough for everyone who would like them now. Im going to place the order in about 2 weeks, so shoot me a PM with what size, and how many you would like, along with your email address so I can send a money request from paypal once the order comes in. Once I place the order Ill PM you with a confirmation, and of course you'll get the email too.

Thanks for looking and get yours while you can!

So.. three M would be $60?

Last edited:
1 large for me and 1 Med for the wife and 1 XL for dad

They look good Tyler!

I'll take a couple also.
2 - 2XL
1 - M

I'll take 1 small and 1 medium please sir

They are going like hot cakes on a cold winter morning! Jump on the band wagon and get a few for yourself!

Thanks to those who have already pre-ordered!

Keep them coming! Need about 20 more pre-orders before I can place the order with the screen printer!

Got enough orders to do it right!

Last chance to order! Going to be placing the order on Monday so its all over on Sunday Evening!

Yeessh, cant we get 'efffin shirts without commercials on them?!?

can't tell if serious?

some of us don't mind rocking a logo, because we know Tyler and he's a cool dude that does awesome work.

don't like it, don't order a shirt.

oh, and you shoudld have just called me to find out how to take a screenshot, you didn't have to google it ;)

can't tell if serious?

some of us don't mind rocking a logo, because we know Tyler and he's a cool dude that does awesome work.

What he said!

can't tell if serious?

oh, and you shoudld have just called me to find out how to take a screenshot, you didn't have to google it ;)

x3! Except for the cool dude part! ;) :rof:

Tyler what's the latest on this?

Back