• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEW SITE IS UP!

had quite a few custom bumpers that really do eat up the time.

Good things come to those who are willing to wait:sunshine:

I'll post up some pictures as soon as I get the front installed...

Am I that transparent...? lol.

Great job on the site btw, very easy to navigate.

Can't wait for the bumper!

Could have helped prevented this...:roflmao:

6570_525769382200_41902041_31216067_3194867_n.jpg

I knew there was a reason I took that pic. Does this mean we're going to need an "after" shot with the new bumper? :D

Am I that transparent...? lol.

Great job on the site btw, very easy to navigate.

Can't wait for the bumper!

Could have helped prevented this...:roflmao:

6570_525769382200_41902041_31216067_3194867_n.jpg

c'mon dude, body damage rules, mine has plenty of it, BTW nice new site AJ

Technically you're right, it's not really my problem. However it's just something I'd feel a lot better about if I can ensure the customer has no issues with putting their old doors back on. One thing I'm looking at is using bushings with a hardened pin so things will line up much better. And when they wear, easily replaced. I think it's more of an issue on the newer bodystyle than the old.

I use a 5/16" bolt and the stock bushings for my door hinges now. This worked great at first, but I think the bushings are wearing and my doors now don't line up as well as they used to. I think I might eventually solve this by drilling out the door side hinge to a 3/8" hole and use a 3/8" bolt like FitchVA has done. Could you make a provision for this as well, like when we order, just have us specify what is done to the hinges?

Back