• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New shoes!

JBweld

NAXJA Forum User
I finally replaced the worn out MT/R's that were on my truck when I bought it. Discount tire hooked me up with new 315/75-16's BF Goodrich A/T's. They are sooooo much quieter on the freeway. Now I can hear all the other problems my old truck has :bang: . They track better, and are a smoother ride. These are my first set of BF A/T's, and I give them 2 thumbs up :thumbsup:
Kitchen-utilitypassthrough001.jpg

GrandmaSallysteering005.jpg

-Jeremy

Nice!
I liked those for driving in the snow.

Sweet. Looks good! I'm gettin' new rubber on the GMC too. I've thought about going BFG's again as they're a GREAT tire, but I can get such a SCREAMING deal on the Toyo All Terrain's they're hard to pass up. The only thing I hate about the Toyo's is that fawking EVERYBODY and their brother runs 'em.

Avanteone said:
The only thing I hate about the Toyo's is that fawking EVERYBODY and their brother runs 'em.

I'm pretty sure 95% of the tow rigs and toy haulers at Walker Valley this weekend were running Toyo's!

Megawatt said:
I'm pretty sure 95% of the tow rigs and toy haulers at Walker Valley this weekend were running Toyo's!

I run the a/t's though, not the m/t's. :laugh3: The only reason I even go that aggressive is they work so good dragging the trailer out into the sand.

J

Back