• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Progress Pics

MN-Cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
Well, after a winters worth of work, I finally got the XJ back together again. I got the C4x4 rear tire carrier on and the D30, it should be a little more stout now. I also had new 4.56 gears and a Detroit Locker for the F8.8 installed by Dan Mckeag of Burnsville Offroad in MN.

A few poser pics...

TNT Truss, Custom Control Arm Skids, Beefed up the trackbar mount, RE HD Track Bar and Brace. Upgraded to Spicer 297X U-joints while I had it out.
2047784_44_full.jpg

2047784_45_full.jpg

A shot of the C4x4 Tire Carrier. Its a very nice bumper. I am impressed. Matches the C4x4 rocker guards in strength and style.
2047784_46_full.jpg

From the other side...
2047784_47_full.jpg

There is how it sits now. Next project is upgraded steering. It works fine now, but I dont think stock steering will handle much more abuse. I'm considering going with JCR, but I'm still in the researching stage.

Current stats:
Custom Rubicon Express 6-7" lift, 33" Intero Trxus, 4.56 gears, Ford 8.8 w/Detroit Locker, armor, much more...

Brian

Last edited:
Damn good looking Jeep man. Congrats on getting it all back together. I love those C4x4 rear tire carriers.

Back