• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New paint job. What do you think?

Jimbo_1321 said:
doood mall crawlin's the sickest thing everrrrr.
I can totally crawl over the parking curb way better than anyone else.
ever.

:gee:

LOL :)

it not the greatest pic but i join the truck bed liner club... mines rolled on dupli-color

Apr04_0001.jpg

what are you using on your trimmed finders?

on the edges..

Why are you guys not painting the hatch as well. I feel like that would look much better... Especially on the red one with so much contrast!

90PioSport99 said:
Looks good! Reminds me a lot of Kejtar's.

how does that remind you of Remi's? Its much too clean and has way fewer colors and dents!

:D

btw it looks pretty nice.

Last edited:
ladywolf said:
how does that remind you of Remi's? Its much too clean and has way fewer colors and dents!
:D Thanks for the compliment :D Though next time you see my rig it'll have fewer colors ;) Btw, I'm not claiming the responsibility for all of the dents ;) :D (though I did try)

Btw, nice clean looking jeep ;) There was a point when mine looked like that: straigh body panels and only two colors. Then it went down hill from there.

ladywolf said:

:D

btw it looks pretty nice.
Haha, I've never actually seen Remi's in person or close up pictures even for that matter, but the color scheme is very similar.

90PioSport99 said:
Haha, I've never actually seen Remi's in person or close up pictures even for that matter, but the color scheme is very similar.

remi's jeep is rather "interesting" needless to say. LOL

and Remi, i take full responsibility for that rather large dent on your quarterpanel:D

case in point:
DSC00207.jpg

DSC00234.jpg

Last edited:
ladywolf said:
remi's jeep is rather "interesting" needless to say. LOL
Yup :D :D That's definately one way to put it.
and Remi, i take full responsibility for that rather large dent on your quarterpanel:D
I just wish I had a picture of the look on your face when you got yourself stuck on those rocks and wanted me to drive it out of the predicament you got yourself into ;) Btw, when I originally cut and folded the quarter panels I figured that they're high enough to be safe;)

Kejtar said:
Yup :D :D That's definately one way to put it.

I just wish I had a picture of the look on your face when you got yourself stuck on those rocks and wanted me to drive it out of the predicament you got yourself into ;) Btw, when I originally cut and folded the quarter panels I figured that they're high enough to be safe;)

thats what happens when you let me drive:D

ladywolf said:
thats what happens when you let me drive:D
Well in reality tis but a scratch and in the end... seing someone grin like that.... is definately worth damn nearly any damage to the rig
zir5zr.jpg

But getting things somewhat back towards the topic ;)
28hnz3m.jpg

is just the beginning. Herculiner on rigs .... rocks :D Just be careful while you work with it. Some Ford dude didn't read the instrcutions/safety warning ahead of time :D

Kejtar said:
Some Ford dude didn't read the instrcutions/safety warning ahead of time :D
Ya know...I remember when I Herculined mine the one thing you told me was..."don't Herculine your hootus", that thought never left my mind Remi.

Kejtar said:
is just the beginning. Herculiner on rigs .... rocks :D Just be careful while you work with it. Some Ford dude didn't read the instrcutions/safety warning ahead of time :D

Jesus....can we nominate someone who's not even on these boards??? :looser:

BruceB83 said:
Jesus....can we nominate someone who's not even on these boards???

Why are you praying for God to do that?

billyjp2 said:
i had wanted to do the polish eagle on my hood, but then i saw yours and couldnt believe someone else thought of it. it looks great!! did you do it yourself?

It started with a spray painted stencil which looked OK and then my dad took the effort of touching up the graphics and then filling in the gray for the 3d effect.

Back