• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new one here, just wanted to say hi

CheapoXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ive read naxja for a long time just never actually became a member. Been a guest for a while but havent really been active. Pretty active on CF but wanna get different opinions on many things. Ran into Ghost at URE this weekend while he was changing his flat trailer tire, not the best time to meet and try and ask people about their jeep haha but he was pretty nice. Gonna try out naxja a bit and hopefully become a full member soon.

Anyway, heres my jeep.

sawmdw.jpg

Just wanted to say hello!

Ghost is a jerk.

I hate I didn't make it out. :/

You should pay up to be a real member. It pays for itself...

What up lowrange, its mattphillips90 from CF

Yea it was a good time, my friend sheared off his tail shaft of his tcase. Going again May 24th.

Plannin on paying when I get a little spare change. Especially since I'm about to get my BA in Parks in Rec I think helping land use is important.

What up lowrange, its mattphillips90 from CF

Yea it was a good time, my friend sheared off his tail shaft of his tcase. Going again May 24th.

Plannin on paying when I get a little spare change. Especially since I'm about to get my BA in Parks in Rec I think helping land use is important.

Ah, the red one that broke on Daniel.

I've seen pictures.

Back