• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New membership

ebyrd10000

NAXJA Forum User
I just joined naxja and was wondering how do I join socal chapter?And to introduce myself I live in Phelan Ca I am a Firefighter and this is my first Xj its a 99 and with this sites info and peoples feedback i have lifted it 3.5" and have installed a SYE so fare i love it it sure rides nicer than my 94 yj did.I race D37 desert on my motorcycle and am looking forward to getting together with some people and wheelin.

Last edited:
Welcome! :wave1:

Actually, to the SoCal Chapter, you have to buy good beer for the first 5 folks that welcome you! :roflmao:

We have several folks into desert racing with JeepSpeed.

A couple of things - we are havng our chpater Christmas Party on Dec 9th in Long Beach. It would be great if you could join us. Here is the thread:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=933950

You just missed the Johnson Valley event last weekend. It was a blast.

Though you are new and all, but you've been lurking, Take a look at our BOD election. You can read about the candidates and ask questions.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=931504

In the second post, you can click on the names and read up.

Then, if you would like, you can cast your vote here:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=106

If you are around this weekend, I will be posting a run in the Big Bear area for Saturday, nothing to extreme, but it will be fun.

Thanks for joining and supporting NAXJA. I look forward to meeting you and wheeling together soon!

ebyrd10000 said:
I just joined naxja and was wondering how do I join socal chapter?And to introduce myself I live in Phelan Ca I am a Firefighter and this is my first Xj its a 99 and with this sites info and peoples feedback i have lifted it 3.5" and have installed a SYE so fare i love it it sure rides nicer than my 94 yj did.I race D37 desert on my motorcycle and am looking forward to getting together with some people and wheelin.
No shit, Phelan huh? Where the hell is that? I joined too....searching for my first XJ pending the sale of my SJ tomorrow.
I graduated from Serrano in 91. Even though this is my first post, welcome to the board!

howdy! and welcome :D If you can, definately stop by the XMas party and say hi. If not, we have folks putting on runs on and off so just keep watching the board and show up when one fits your schedule :)

Welcome, myself, xtimmax, and Gerr are also in pehlan. We also have AppleValleySlim up here and I am sure that there are plenty of others. I am planning on having another meet and greet pretty soon.

Actually robert was mostly right, you do have to buy the first 5 a beer that welcome you but has to be phelanites...

Hope to to see you there.

Leep

welcome to this gang of wheelin' miscreants ebyrd. hope to see you soon on one of the many rides !

Welcome to our madness! You will find this to be one of the best communities of enthusiasts you could find anywhere. Do get involved as this chapter is one of the most active in Naxja.

Welcome!

AppleValleySlim said:
Phelonites?!? I believe the term is Phelan's (pronounced "felons") :laugh:

Welcome Ebyrd.

Ride'on,

~C!~

You had better watch out, our "felons" will come to AV and steal your bling from your ride...Hmmmm, can someone give me a ride and who has tools.

When are you gonna come put on my shocks ?

Back