• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Jeep

codyyy

NAXJA Forum User
Comanche from Mike G's friend Ryan. Not sure what his name is on here. '87, 2wd, 6 cyl automatic, D44 in the rear with 4.10s. Needs interior, tires really bad, and pretty much a lift. I think I'll run it for now and then convert it to 4wd later on. It isn't pretty but it was a good deal.
Picture107-1.jpg

Picture110-1.jpg

Yay Cody! Ryan's Rawbrown on here...

I have one Desert Dueler or some such crap on a stock rim you can have (see Karma about a month ago for details). I'll be looking to sell my Grizzly rims soon (prob on CL, to try and get actual $ for them), but the 235/75/15 BFG AT's on them are pretty well done for; 1 or 2 might be ok, but I couldn't say which ones =). They give a lifted Jeep deathwobble from odd wear. I dunno what they'd do on a stock 2WD pickup.

Glad you're back in a Jeep! Let me know if you need help/parts, and I'll try to help with what I can...

Carol

The only thing I think it really needs is tires and interior stuff. I just got done changing the front brakes, what a chore that was, but it needed it bad. One tire Ryan gave me happened to be not wanting to balance from what the guy said, not sure if that is a rim problem or a tire problem, the tire looked fine.
Right now the Jeep has 2 matching rims, 1 Jeep limited rim, and 1 other Jeep rim as can be seen in the pic. Up front there are 2 235 BFG A/Ts (passenger side has a ton of weights on it from not liking balance), rear has a 215 BFG A/T on it and a 225 tire on the limited rim. So 3 different rims, 3 different tires. Also, the doors need to be put back to the stock crank doors. Needs carpet and headliner and perhaps some other plastic pieces, however I think I'll rip all that junk out of a Cherokee and cut the carpet down, maybe make a headliner for it or just leave it off.
Ryan has 3 more limited rims he would give me so at least I'd have matching rims for now, I'm trying to see if I can go up there today but the battery is dead again.

LMK if you don't get the rims before the 3rd or so, for whatever reason. I'm off work til then, but cruise right by his place when I'm homeward bound, could add them to the heaps of random stuff in the Mitsu & drop 'em off with you.

Anyone need a good condition STOCK spare and rim, and/or a grey stock spare tire cover? Spare has some tread--3/32" above wear bars, maybe? Bridgestone Dueler.

JeepRim1.jpg

This is the tire/rim I have free to good home; if you want it, I can get its exact size but it's making my Christmas tree look taller right now. (Spare tire & rim from back yard--the ultimate ghetto "booster seat" for a 6ft Christmas Tree!)

I picked the rims up, now it is just finding tires and perhaps an interior and I should be set for now. I may or may not decide to lift it a bit higher if a set of 31s comes along for a good deal, I still have leftover AALs and coil spacers.

Nice. Glad I could hook you guys up. Dangit, I should have bought it. It was a good deal. Oh well, just got to hunt Ryan down for a finders fee. HA HA j/k

Back