• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New iPhone 3.0 Beta OS w/ Copy/Paste/MMS and more

trying to decide if I want to give up my jailbroken apps or not...

FWIW, I didn't get it through Achmed, but 3.0 beta 3 is pimp. I haven't had a chance to play with all the new features yet, but it seems smooth enough. There is already a jailbreak out for 3.0b3, but it bricked me when I installed it. Might wanna wait on an "official" jailbreak from the dev team.

ooooh! I want one!!!! They skip across a lake better than a stone! =)

hehe, ok, I'm kidding....kind of. I do hope they improved the phone and outlook applications on it tho. I know my buddies that have iPhones always sound like they're in a wind tunnel. And the lack of full calender, task, and contact integration kinda sux for my business as well. If they could get on par with Palm in those areas, even I might become an iPhone supporter. God knows that app that makes boobs jiggle almost makes it worth twice the price. =)

I've been kind of skeptical, but if your buddy has any spots left, I'd love to try out 3.0 for myself. I'll be sending you a PM in a second.

Back