• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New here! My Jeep

LeonFickett

NAXJA Forum User
I can't use the picture thread yet so I though I would post here... Anyways Ive had my xj for awhile now and thought I'd post a few pics on this forum just so you guys have an Idea what I'm working with for future reference.

1997 Cherokee sport, 4.0L, AW4 trans, 231 t-case, 181,000 miles.

3.5" Tuff-Country coil's, 2.5" Full-Length RE AAL, 1.5-2 adjustable shackle, Rough country WJ lower arms, 1.25" spidertrax wheel spacers.
Recently just added a Ironman double sheer track-bar and and an Aussie locker for my rear C-8.25 axle. New speakers- kickers front, pioneer rear. 31" BFG mall Terrain's, Transmission cooler, trimmed front fenders. Homemade 2x4 front bumper. I was running 5in of lift for a short period of time but removed the spacers.

Here is my build thread in case I missed anything- http://www.cherokeetalk.com/forum/f26/my-one-year-progress-build-19678/

wait a minute... how do you post pictures here?!? Do I not have the privileged until a certain amount of posts?

Welcome to the board. Sounds like a nice build, but I can't get to the Cherokeetalk thread(page not found). Could you repost the link?

I want to say there is a minimum post count to post pics, but I can't remember of the top of my head what the number is.

wait a minute... how do you post pictures here?!? Do I not have the privileged until a certain amount of posts?

I want to say there is a minimum post count to post pics, but I can't remember of the top of my head what the number is.

no minimum post count, you need to host them somewhere like photobucket or imageshack (or countless other free image hosting sites). as far as I know you can only upload images as attachments to posts in the local subforums, and you have to be a member to do that or see them.

Back