• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Guy

CNTRYCOWBOY

NAXJA Forum User
I have been hanging out for a while reading posts and learning about the xj's. I recently picked up a 90 with almost 200,000 on the clock. Before I could even get it running to take it wheeling it was broken into and my tools stolen. It will be a little bit longer before I get new tools and finally replace the CPS. I am hoping to become an official member soon after that. I am hoping to make it wheeling with ya'll a few times this summer.

That really sux Cowboy. If you need to borrow tools to get it running, let me know or post here - I have no doubt you'll get lots of help.

Troy

I've got a buddy that is lending me his tools. Within the month i'm gonna be doing the junkyard lift (thank you tax returns). If anyone wanted to help that would be great or if you have any good opinions those would be great too.

Welcome to NAXJA. Hope to see you at one of the meetings or on the trails. Grab two CPS's at pull-n-save, they have a bad track record.

CNTRYCOWBOY said:
I've got a buddy that is lending me his tools. Within the month i'm gonna be doing the junkyard lift (thank you tax returns). If anyone wanted to help that would be great or if you have any good opinions those would be great too.

Im down for helpin, ill be down in arvada for a lil while this weekend, and next weekend.

CNTRYCOWBOY said:
I have been hanging out for a while reading posts and learning about the xj's. I recently picked up a 90 with almost 200,000 on the clock. Before I could even get it running to take it wheeling it was broken into and my tools stolen. It will be a little bit longer before I get new tools and finally replace the CPS. I am hoping to become an official member soon after that. I am hoping to make it wheeling with ya'll a few times this summer.
Westminster? That's where I grew up! :wave:
Hope to see you at ColoradoFest '05!

Back