• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy to STL area

Green one sold.

I finally got a hold of that 99 for 1500 seller, going to look at it tonight. Looks like it needs a clock spring by the sounds of it. Horn doesn't work and ABS light is on.

So, I'm gonna go look at this one.
http://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/4525677273.html

Needs front end alignment
The horn isn't currently working
Airbag light has always been on since i've owned it.
Could use rear brakes right at fall time..
Front tires could use replacement
Passenger side window needs a regulator

So looks like....tires, brakes, window regulator, clock spring (AB light and horn?), and alignment.

Had 167k miles, so probably needs some other stupid shit too.

Pretty sure I've got a regulator and I know I've got a clock spring but I don't remember if it's got cruise control or not. Either way it would at least get you past inspection if you needed it. I've got lots of other random bits and pieces too left over from a couple of part-outs if you need something.

Oh, that would be much appreciated.

Inspection wouldn't be a big deal, I have a few friends that can do my inspection. Let me know if you ever need that. I just need to find a ride out there, it's in Foristell. LOL and I'm in Creve Coeur, so it's a good 40 minute drive.

Tony, what size wheels and tires? What kind of price were you looking for? Shoot me a pm.

I'd love to see your XJ, spent a while reading your awesome build thread yesterday.

Back