• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Guy Here in Ohio

Devil Inc

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title states, I'm a newbie to the wheeling side of the XJ. I just picked a 1997 XJ Sport 4.0 in rather good shape for my region. I'm familiar with the XJ a little as my mom had one when I was in high school, so I know they're tough little rigs. Hoping to find some more individuals to wheel with and learn more. As of now the truck appears to be stock. Hope to lift it at some point, but gotta tackle any maintenance items as I find them first. I'll try to post some pics later. Oh I'm located on the West-Central side of Ohio, fairly close to Indiana also. What's the good word?

I'm in Fort Wayne...

welcome

mac 'I see you know where that is' gyvr

I'm in Fort Wayne...

welcome

mac 'I see you know where that is' gyvr

Thanks. What does the red letters mean? I'm not up and up today's lingo. LOL

Anywho, I paid for my 1st year of :NAXJA: membership. Now I just need to get in touch with someone from the local chapter here and get in on their activities.

Just how I post...

I'm the VP of the Midwest Chapter. We will be having winterfest March 7th and 8th at the Badlands in Attica, IN. This event would be a great way to get to know everyone...and do some wheeling.

Here is the forum with the information on the event.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332

mac 'you figured out red' gyvr

I'm going to see if I can make it to Winterfest. Not sure if I will be able to get my truck 'trail ready' by then. I figured it out after reading it a few more times, it's kinda like you signature. LOL

Do we have a sticker or anything I can put on my XJ?

More like a sign off than a sig...I guess...

5 weeks to get it ready. Or just drive out and find an open seat to ride with someone. Camping is free for members so you just need to preregister and get on a site with someone in the thread in the above mentioned forum.

You will get a member sticker for NAXJA in the mail with your membership packet.

You can purchase Midwest Chapter stickers from RAM-ROD, either by PM or they will be available to purchase at Winterfest.

mac 'NAXJA on the brain' gyvr

Back