• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New guy checking in!

Pchitti

NAXJA Forum User
figured Im about 2 weeks overdue on this. Picked up my first SUV about a month ago. Prob dont need to say what model it is....

96 Cherokee Country AW4, NP231, green & tan with honey comb wheels.
Will snag a pic one of these days.

Ive always worked on my own cars, this will be no different. Just have to get through the learning curve of a inline 6 4x4 with leafs springs and low mpg.

Good news is Im having a blast both driving and learning. Some of yall have already had the joy of helping me through a :doh: moment or two.

Just moved to the Omaha area from central Texas, 4x4 was required for snow travel in my eyes. Did this 7 years ago with a 93 Nissan Sentra, getting stuck at lights or stop signs that are at an incline was not appealing to me or the safety of my family. Not to mention I like to go out to the middle of nowhere and do fun things like get stuck...

Thanks for the help and treasure trove of proven ideas and not so good ideas!

Patrick

Finally got some pics uploaded, bumper has been fixed but that was the say after I took the pics.
heep2.jpg

heep1.jpg

heep3.jpg

Back