• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New episode of Trucks Today!

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
The XJ is back on Trucks today and they are doing the Payoff on it!

Doh that's what I get for canceling cable. I didn't like the idea of paying 50$ for reality shows. I'll have to wait for Maud'dib to post it.

Doh that's what I get for canceling cable. I didn't like the idea of paying 50$ for reality shows. I'll have to wait for Maud'dib to post it.

x1.5

I cut back on my dish programing to save money and don't get spike anymore. I miss the powerblock.

Wow this episode has been pretty awesome!! Better than extreme 4x4 stuff I have seen lately! :greensmok

133 hp and 197 ft. lbs. They are gonna add a 99+ intake and PS pump along with an Edelbrock header. It was a good episode and I think I'm gonna have to try to make the Crawl. Black mountain looks like a nice place!

I DVR'd it, I'll see it soon...

Did they do another "total spent" list?

The original "budget" build was like $6500, after they got the Jeep for free.

Kinda turned me off to the project...

Robert

Did they do another "total spent" list?
No grand total. They haven't done anything new to it since the last episode, except add extended shackles to level it. I don't remember if they ever gave a total that included the engine rebuild and long arm kit. Now they're talking about adding a H.O. intake, TB and header

'Have to say, it looked like it was working pretty well in the rocks, based on the video.

I caught this episode today, the XJ did well in the rock garden. They even beat on it a little which surprised me considering who was driving it.

I'm not sure why they need more horsepower, it seemed to do well, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

It was fried. They decided to stroke it during an engine overhaul as a cost effective alternative to a transplant or an off the shelf re-man.

On 35's?

Back