• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Bumper Design (pics)

heres what it looks like with lights on the top

DSC00042.jpg

Showoff

....and I'm not referring to the jeep or the bumper :D

for d ring mounts you could run those mounting plates all the way through the front of the bumbper then double plate them and drill through them,thats what i did on mine and it makes it crazy strong.

x2--this is what we did to my ARB to beef it up a bit. I would, personally, extend those mounts back some more to catch more bolt holes in the "frame".

x2--this is what we did to my ARB to beef it up a bit. I would, personally, extend those mounts back some more to catch more bolt holes in the "frame".

I don't think he skipped the D-rings because he didn't know how to mount em, I think it was more for cosmetics.

And his mounts already grab six bolts on the drivers side, how many more do you want?

:dunno:

Robert

Yea I definitely wasn't trying skimp on anything. I am considering grabbing the last hole farther back on the drivers side frame just for kicks. If I do d-rings they will be just like the ones on the iron scorpion kit (have now). Meaning they are part of the mounting bracket, poke through the bumper and are welded to the front and back, and are plated on each side to make them thicker/stronger.

I'll get a few more designs drawn up here soon, and put them all side by side for comparison.

I was thinking the same thing. Would also give me room to put the front plate on the angle, instead of sticking out vertically and obscuring the contour.

Where are you going to mount the front plate or dont you have to in your state?

Back