• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NEUROC XJ for sale- NC

WNC Custom Jeeps

NAXJA Forum User
Posting this up for a friend of mine who is selling his XJ. He competed in 2004 in NEUROC Stock Modified. He had some good finishes, including a 3rd at Attica to start the season. He has since become more of a family man, and is getting out of the sport.

Here's the specs:
90 XJ 100,000+ miles.

Built 4.0 from us (WNC Custom Jeeps), 0.030" overbore, Crane Cam, ported and shaved head, balanced, runs very strong and pulls to 5000 rpm very smoothly. All internals were replaced or machined during the rebuild. Apporx 3000 miles since rebuild.

Stock AW4, bolted to a 3.8 Atlas, with 32 spline outputs.

2 sets of High Angle Driveline driveshafts, with 1350 rear shafts and Toyota Flanged fronts.

Axles are Waggy Dana 44's with Warns and CTM's in front. Front and rear diffs have 4.27 ratios with a Detroit in the front and a spool in the rear. We also built his diffs for him. The rear has a WNCCJ rear disc brake conversion.

Wheels and tires are 35 BFG Krawlers on 32 bolt Allied beadlocks. These tires have only 4 comps on them, so normal rock wear, but no deep cuts or punctures.

The suspension is a mixture of Rockcrawler leaves and coils with a Carolina Rockshop radius arm design long arm kit up front. Long travel BDS shock round out the suspension.

The XJ sports one of our 5K front highclearance bumpers with a Warn 9000 winch. The rear also has a Warn ATV winch, but to compress the rear suspension for comps. The rear bumper is a CRSU custom bumper.

It also has a Carolina Rockshop full exo cage which meets all UROC rules for 2004. I see no reason it would not meet 2005 rules as well.

The interior has been completely stripped to the bare essentials for weight. It has Corbeau Baja SS seats tied into the cage.

The XJ has performed extremely well this year and for the 4 years we have wheeled with it. If it does not sell for his predetermined lowest price, he will keep it and wheel it on the trails. There will be no parting out at all.

It is located inAsheville NC.

Price is $10,000

See the link below for pics post up here with any questions.

Pics at http://www.wnccustomjeeps.com/pages/whatwedo/comp_rigs.htm

Last edited:
wombat3.jpg

I hope if this jeep ends up getting sold, that the user uses it to its full ability. Damn, we've put a lot of work into this thing. I'll miss it!

Back