• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Neon injectors

jcshaney

NAXJA Forum User
Like the title suggests looking for opinions on neon injectors are they worth swapping into a 97 xj. Also buying a reman set verses pulling from a junk yard what's your opinion on that.

O sorry I didn't realize I was logged into pirate where a person is not allowed to ask questions. I have searched And as I said I was looking for opinions not a write up on how to do it sorry I wasted your time.

chapter forum isn't a tech forum.

This is kinda bull there is several build treads " in the chapter forum " I would say those are "tech" but what ever. I am sorry that I am not part of the cool crew with red letters my membership recently expired and was waiting on the membership drive in March to renew. Kinda glad this all came up be I can save my money.

This is kinda bull there is several build treads " in the chapter forum " I would say those are "tech" but what ever. I am sorry that I am not part of the cool crew with red letters my membership recently expired and was waiting on the membership drive in March to renew. Kinda glad this all came up be I can save my money.

those are build threads to document things, not people starting threads to ask questions randomly.

If people all asked random questions in the chapter forums then that would wholly defeat the purpose of the tech forums.
You got awfully whiny when no one answered your question, I told you why, now you're butthurt.
I really don't care if you join or renew or go screw a donkey, that's how it is.

wash the sand out, go to mod tech, find the answers you want.

those are build threads to document things, not people starting threads to ask questions randomly.

If people all asked random questions in the chapter forums then that would wholly defeat the purpose of the tech forums.
You got awfully whiny when no one answered your question, I told you why, now you're butthurt.
I really don't care if you join or renew or go screw a donkey, that's how it is.

wash the sand out, go to mod tech, find the answers you want.

I was not whining about anything that is the kind of response I would expect on pirate not on NAXJA as far as your comment about not being tech.
What ever makes you sleep better I do not care what you think.
I will let you in on a little secret I have personally seen the decline of participation in this forum as a hole since 2007 when I joined. If you want to continue to see this club and your chapter grow as a hole you need to offer something the others do not. Guys with stuff like this to say is not it plan and simple. I have been a on and off member since 2007 I have been to winter fest and Cherokee crawl both 1 time sorry to say I will not attend either in the future I do not need negitive grumpy people in my life.

In closing all I really want was the opinions from people with real first hand experience on a simple project sorry that was to much to ask.

In closing all I really want was the opinions from people with real first hand experience on a simple project sorry that was to much to ask.

in a chapter forum, yes.

If you'd asked your question in a tech forum, people would have answered.

Or not.

We're not here to serve you information, we're here to socialize.

The information already exists here, as nearly everything XJ related already exists here.
opinions, facts, opinions stated as facts, all here already.

Why do you feel like that's not enough?
Why can't you put in a little effort to get your own answers?

You know why we're all grumpy? Because for ten years we've been answering the same damned questions.

and the membership decline isn't because of how nice or mean or unfair members on the message board may be. It's because the platform was first produced in 1984, and the last one was made 15 years ago.
The forums will die because the platform will die. That's how it works.

and you know what? The cool kids that have hung around for the last 10+ years will still hang out, not because we're here to share information about a 30 year old Jeep design, but because we're all friends.

so you can either take a joke, or you can leave.
It's not gonna matter much to those of us that have paid to support the club and site for a decade whether or not you like us.

I was not whining about anything that is the kind of response I would expect on pirate not on NAXJA as far as your comment about not being tech.
What ever makes you sleep better I do not care what you think.
I will let you in on a little secret I have personally seen the decline of participation in this forum as a hole since 2007 when I joined. If you want to continue to see this club and your chapter grow as a hole you need to offer something the others do not. Guys with stuff like this to say is not it plan and simple. I have been a on and off member since 2007 I have been to winter fest and Cherokee crawl both 1 time sorry to say I will not attend either in the future I do not need negitive grumpy people in my life.

I've been here since 05. Your argument is invalid.

Back