• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Needed drivers side door 97+

Ok...... I gotta see a pic of that. It just cracked? Door is fine otherwise?

Hell, if it's just a single crack near the latch, I'd just have the crack welded and be done with it..... but maybe the pic would change my mind? :dunno:

I know, it's not a door, but something like this would need alot of beer and patience:

P1011527.jpg

i have 2 for you to choose from, one is from a 97, its white and has a scratch across the bottom, complete except for door panel and mirror. other is from an 01, its red and just the shell...$40 for either if you come pick up, im in boulder...pm me if you are interested...

yea most definitely. yea give me some time on this, not like i can make a day trip up to boulder from down here; still almost 6 hour drive. the scratch on the bottom of the door, do you have a pic? I am going to reinstall my PMW guards so not too worried about it. Are both of them powered?

i will take some close up pics of both doors tommorow, pm me your email to send pics to... yes they are both power, if you mean windows, latch mechanism etc?

Back