• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need work bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
karstic said:
What type of fab tools do you have? Bender, notcher, plasma cutter? Any machining tools, lathe, mill?
I have a welder and cutting tools, I am too poor for a plasma. I do have a tubing notcher but without a tube bender it has limited usefullness. I bend plate the old fashioned way. I may be getting a mill that my brother is buying in a couple of months, then I can bore throttle bodies and make parts.

4xSanta said:
This is kinda like a soap opera whats the lattest John did you find work?........SANTA
Well I get to pitch my story to the Assistant Sheriff on Fri and hope that he sees the insanity of the termination. I am working a few leads though as a backup.

jeeperjohn said:
Well I get to pitch my story to the Assistant Sheriff on Fri and hope that he sees the insanity of the termination. I am working a few leads though as a backup.

Assistant Sheriff?!?! You work for The Man!

I haven't heard back from the Assistant Sheriff yet about my job. I hope the delay means that he is working something out. I still need to earn some scratch even if I keep my job because they will probably assign me to a position that pays less. Tis the season to get those gears put in!

well let me see when my ax5 rebuild kit comes in ill see what i can do, do you have a press for the tranny???

John I have a TNT D30 truss on order, and need someone to weld it on when I get it.My naxja PM's don't work, so email me at [email protected] if this is something you would be willing to take on.

Thanks...........Chris

John , you still looking for side work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back