• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to replace seats in my DD

nhrocker said:
That seems like a much better deal than the $320 Corbeau's I was looking at Here but I'm wondering how they compare (other than vinyl vs. cloth). I couldn't find any specs on them like do they recline and or flip forward. And how do you think they would be in a DD for long periods of highway time? What price would you estimate for the FX seats to be drop shipped in the US through you XJoachim?
There IS a difference between a knock off and the real thing. No offense XJoachim, they look nice. I considered going that route. I was just worried about unknown quality. With Corbeau, Beard, Mastercraft, or Recaro, you know what you're getting.

kid4lyf said:
There IS a difference between a knock off and the real thing. No offense XJoachim, they look nice. I considered going that route. I was just worried about unknown quality. With Corbeau, Beard, Mastercraft, or Recaro, you know what you're getting.

IIRC the Corbeau is a foam injected seat. I do not beleive it is a suspension seat like the others listed.

-Mike

Mike L said:
IIRC the Corbeau is a foam injected seat. I do not beleive it is a suspension seat like the others listed.

-Mike
I don't know their whole line. I really don't see the need for a suspension seat in trails or rocks. High speed desert racing sure but not for low speed stuff.

kid4lyf said:
I don't know their whole line. I really don't see the need for a suspension seat in trails or rocks. High speed desert racing sure but not for low speed stuff.

True, but if you build a dual duty rig for the rocks and the whoops it would be nice. The Baja SS and the Ultra Baja SS is a suspension seat. I'm gonna find a local dealer and try them out. At $159 each for a suspension seat, it's not bad.

-Mike

nhrocker said:
That seems like a much better deal than the $320 Corbeau's I was looking at Here but I'm wondering how they compare (other than vinyl vs. cloth). I couldn't find any specs on them like do they recline and or flip forward. And how do you think they would be in a DD for long periods of highway time? What price would you estimate for the FX seats to be drop shipped in the US through you XJoachim?
They recline and they flip forward. I will find out about the exact price but i need to know where to ship to.

kid4lyf said:
I use a Recaro seat in my DD and i use the mentioned seat in my offroad only rig. There is a world of difference between those two seats (like the difference in prices). The Recaro is much more comfy than the other one but gives not that much of stability. I think each seat has his ups and downs. The selection i made fits me real perfect. The Recaro for hours of relaxed driving (supension seat) and the other one for offoad with the added stability and reduced comfort (foam injected). Both do their jobs perfect IMHO.

OK, here's the deal, 119 USD + shipping if there are at least 4 seats total to be ordered (not 4 per person, 4 total means also 4 seats to 4 different individuals). If you're not sure if shipping will be too much please send me a Private Message and i will find out shipping costs. Shipping will be made through different warehouses through the US so shipping cost is not that bad. I can take some measurements about seat width or shoulder width if you want to.

Available colors: red/black (as shown above), blue/black, yellow/black, grey/black, black

sitzrot.jpg
sitzblau.jpg

sitzgelb.jpg
sitzgrau.jpg

Last edited:
Nobody? :laugh3:

Back