• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need to get back into Systems Admin Job!

wanna work for the gov't?

www.usajobs.gov

we just lost our lead civilian networking tech - its a GS-11 slot. 85 miles north of El Paso (Holloman AFB, NM).

ditto indeed.com it's like google for jobs. Also try craigslist.

Sounds like there is a problem with your area. I can't believe somebody with your experience isn't getting call backs... Either that or your resume really sucks :)

Have you ever thought about going to sea? Scripps Inst of Oceanography is advertising to fill my job. It's about 5 months a year at sea in 1.5 to 2.5 month chunks, the rest of the time you get an office with a view of the beach. Oh and you get to travel all around the world. I'm leaving because my wife is pregnant, don't really wanna go to sea anymore. You'd have to relocate to San Diego. It's mostly sys and net admin and some scientific programming and instrument operations.

http://jobs.ucsd.edu/bulletin/job.aspx?cat=search&sortby=rank&jobnum_in=47297&search=linux

Back