• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need Temecula area reccomendation

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Guys,

My ex works at the The Promenade At Temecula and lives nearby. It's time for a oil change and lube for her 2006 Nissan Altima.

I need to know where to send her were the service is good and the techs are honest. Personally, I don't trust Jiffy Lube but that's only because they screwed me in the past. Other quick stop oil change places are fine by me. Anybody have a favorite?

The Auto Doctor on Baldaray Ct. Back side of Old Town.

Owner is a jeeper, straight shooter and good guy. (also one of my best friends) tell him "Dirt" sent ya.

if shes willing to travel the escondido gmc does 3 for $40 total. other than that the jiffy lube on rancho and margarita are crooks. the local walmart are morons, the only quicky place thats safe is the one next to del taco on temecula parkway near in n out.

the reason i smack talk the firt 2 is i had the jiffy lube bring me a dirty square air filter for my old ford to try to sell me a new one when it had a conical k&n in it, and when i had tires done on it at wall mart they forgot about my truck and i found my keys on the counter an hour and a half after thier shop closed. yay!

Thanks guys.

Back