• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some help

perhaps someone from the Pasadena area could help out. :eyes:

Yes i haven't found anyone out here that i know that could help me. Thats why i decided to post here on NAXJA. I would be willing to pay someone to help me with the welding part.

Pm "CRACKER". He's in south pas and has a welder.

I'm in pas and willing to help, but I go to other peoples homes to weld. :)

I feel like going up there there just to try out my new welding jacket :) . I'd help out but I only have a weld pak 100 (which I consider enough for MY rig) and I'm working for the next 7 days.

cal said:
Pm "CRACKER". He's in south pas and has a welder.

I'm in pas and willing to help, but I go to other peoples homes to weld. :)

Just talked to cracker, he can't do it. Sorry :/

I would be down to drive out to HB but i think it might have to bee the fallowing weekend i just got informed i'm going to be working this Saturday. The thickness of the metal is 3/16 and its going to be welded on to the axle tubes.

Lance

Hey Lance,

Just shoot me a PM when you would like come down to HB & we'll take care of that mount for you.

Billy

ifoundastick said:
I would be down to drive out to HB but i think it might have to bee the fallowing weekend i just got informed i'm going to be working this Saturday. The thickness of the metal is 3/16 and its going to be welded on to the axle tubes.

Lance

Back