• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some Advice on a New Radius Arm Kit.

cher the flex joints are from BDS. the poly BDS uses on thier ca's don't apperar to be tapered.

I see what you are saying. Thanks. I stand corrected. It appears that Andy's, Iron Man 4x4's, Bushings are much better since they are tapered.

Since you Weekend XJ Warriors are now on... Maybe you have some suggestions I could use. I want to find the best way to mount these Iron Man 4x4's Long Arm Radius Arms within the my XJ's frame rails?

I have run with Short Arms so I have no idea. A RE Crossmember was suggested as well as a Custom Crossmember.

Do any of you have an example of what you have done? If it is Posted... what is the Thread?

If anyone has an idea of an Aftermarket Crossmember that you think would work best, please post up.

Thanks,

cher96 Vicki

Thanks.

Bumpity, Bump, Bump, Bump. Still need advice. Thanks.

I'm subscribing to this thread. I spoke with Andy a couple times via email and I can say this guy is COOL! I have his upper arms with the same blue tapered bushings on them. I also run RC lower flex arms with poly bushings. I don't understand this "rough ride" talk about poly bushings because i don't feel any of that stuff and I'm anal about ride quality.

but anyways, Andy said he's working on brackets for his long arms but i can't get an estimated release date, but i'm working on it. ;)

There are a number of long arm brackets you can use for this setup:

http://www.ironrockoffroad.com/Merc...=IROR&Product_Code=IR-X_LAB&Category_Code=PFX

http://claytonoffroad.com/product_info.php?products_id=174

You can also ask other manufacturers to just buy their brackets instead of the long arms too. Never hurts to ask.

Andy does custom work too so feel free to ask him to modify or make whatever you need.

See if you can get ahold of some RK brackets if you want to build a radius setup. I'm really happy with my RK setup and haven't had a problem with the brackets at all. they have been great, and should be a great base to start from if you want to build your own setup.

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

See if you can get ahold of some RK brackets if you want to build a radius setup. I'm really happy with my RK setup and haven't had a problem with the brackets at all. they have been great, and should be a great base to start from if you want to build your own setup.

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

Thanks. I just called RK and asked about selling their brackets alone and they can't do that. Darn it......BUT they offered me a price for their long arm upgrade kit that's hard to pass by! Oh man....decisions! LOL

those guys are great, and do an awsome work. I've had mine everywhere(moab-rubicon...) and havn't had a problem at all. I love those guy's stuff. Its a great deal to, for what you get. You wouldn't be disappointed, that for sure.

Back