• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need parts run from CSP to NorCo

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I need some parts (2 shocks) snagged from Fred and brought north. Anybody heading this way. I work in Boulder and live in Loveland. I can pick up from anybody from Denver north if you can get them that far.

I am heading north on the 15th, and can probably grab them if DJ can't.

Great. I appreciate that. We just need to close the loop with Fred and decide on how to make the connections with him.

Kittrell, If you're going to swing by Tom's house I have a steering box Doug dropped off for him too. Maybe you can detour a bit and grab it?

Damn, that is what you call service. The only thing I have to watch is that he knows where I keep the beer in the garage fridge.

I could probably manage that. :thumbup:

Cool, let me know if you're driving through I-25 on Friday and I'll toss it in my truck. My work is right off of I-25 so it'll be less of a detour. If not I'll leave it on my driveway Saturday as I'll be at Fort Carson playing Army.

DJ, have you visited my fine front porch? If not, I'll PM the address.

I go to Denver every Sunday. As long as it will fit in my BMW trunk I can bring it up. I will be in Littleton this week.

Steering box is in the bed of my truck, hit me up if you'll be passing Longmont before 5pm.

Ok, I can either leave it on my porch in Milliken or in the bed of my truck at the Armory in Windsor.

Back