• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need part number for dana 60 yoke....

No moab for me. I already took my vacation for the year going to Vegas, drinking 100,000 gallons of Guinness (well, I felt like I did by the end of the week), and visiting overpriced stripclubs.
Yeah, I think macgyvr's cage looks pretty good. And its DOM!

MacGyver using DOM? who woulda thunk it?

its unheard of actually.......

I swear if he showed up to Attica wearing a shirt that said "pipe is for poop" I think I'd fall over dead.

I originally recommended the 1310/1330 ujoint because it was a factory part on the Ford hi-boy pickups. That way you can get a joint at just about any parts store. The 1310 ujoint is the D30/D44 standard size XJ/TJ/ZJ/YJ/CJ/Scout 1/2 ton ujoint. The 1330 is from the Ferd F250-350 front D44 and uses a combination of 1310 & 1330 crosses on the ujoint. Therefore you can use the 1310/1330 ujoint on your dshaft & axle if your axle yoke is a 1330. You can easily tell by measuring the cap diameter of a 1310 ujoint & compare to the cap diameter of your yoke. If they're the same cap diameter but the yoke has a wider cross then it's a 1330. Replacing the slip is the better option and welded up a front dshaft is easy cause it's not rotating (with disconnect hubs) so balancing isn't a problem. Rear shafts must be balanced so your mom better lay some nice welds. hehe. :D

I know this thread is kinda lame, but just for the sake of publishing info....

what would you rather do?

buy a 1310 yoke for the dana 60, or just run the 1310/1330 u-joint?

I'm running 1350s on my 44/14B combo. Although I've never broken a 1310, with the 38's I figure I better up the ante a little. :D

I'd at least go with the 10/30 combo if you aren't going to redo your driveshaft. I took out a 1310 joint and yoke on the MJ with the 4 banger and 33's!

Back