• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need help...Selling my Jeep...How much?

Ron S

NAXJA Forum User
Ok, here's the deal. I never thought that I would sell my pride and joy but all things must come to an end. Some of the old timers on here know my jeep and know that I've been building this since I bought it new in '95. That's why I bought it. It has gone through so many transformation but one thing has always stayed in line; it has to be inspected and driven on the road. Not a dedicated trail rig. I don't skimp on anything.
In it's present form;

1995 with 66,000 miles
Dana 60 front w/ 5.13's and locker (new everything from hub to hub),
Dana 60 rear w/5.13's and full Strange spool, Dutchman 30 spline axles (all internals are new, brakes and hub bearings),
4.0l ax15 w/ 231, 4 to 1 w/JB sye,
Wheel base stretched 8" and adjustable another 8", wheel openings stretched and enlarged,
42" Iroks on 15x10 8 lugs,
Hydraulic assist,
REP 8000 winch in custom bumper

Too much other stuff, you get the point.
With all the blood, sweat and money that went into this I personally think it's priceless! This is hard to figure for me.
I will not be offended by what anyone thinks it's worth but please this is serious. If you don't have anything positive to say keep it to yourself. I know the flaws my jeep has so you don't have to point them out.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

RonS

I will give you my left nut!!! Dang I want it :rattle: Someday my Jeep wants to grow up to be just like yours!! Sorry I don't know the value honestly as I couldn't put a price to such a nice cherokee---------I have admired it for years=======Kyle

Kejtar said:
You might have a hard time finding a buyer to recover the $ you put in. Your best bet might be parting it out.

What ever I sell it for that person is getting the deal of the century. I know I won't recover most of it but I hope I can get something back.
Thanks,

RonS

One Mill-ion Dollars
m7suaa.jpg

If you were closer I would try to trade you mine, not that you would take it or anything but I would try :laugh3: --------Kyle

Hey Ron,
let us know how much
when you decide on the price.

I would love to have it,
but prolly cant afford it,
wife would kill me anyway.

Mark WNC said:
Hey Ron,
let us know how much
when you decide on the price.

I would love to have it,
but prolly cant afford it,
wife would kill me anyway.

No man, your wife said that when I was ready to sell it that she would pay whatever I wanted for it. I swear!
So how does $48,000 sound. I'll even deliver it for you. I'll take care of you.
BTW how's that Big Daddy's tie-rod holding up?

RonS

xj4moab said:
So how does :conceited $48,000 sound.

you would have a hard time selling a Comp Buggy for that!

That was a joke.

RonS

Uh, Burlington, VT. I don't get it.

2offroad said:
Uh, Burlington, VT. I don't get it.

Now that's some funny shit!!!!
I never noticed that. I wonder how long its been like that?
Thanks for noticing,

RonS

Back