• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need a room to rent in FoCo (4 weeks only)

Frank Z

NAXJA Forum User
I know it's an unusual request but here goes.

My son Daniel is going to be out of the dorm in mid May and he won't have an apartment until mid June.

We've looked at a number of options on craigslist, etc and nothing is working out for us at this time.

He's looking for a very low-buck solution to his very short term housing needs. Daniel has a job at Wal-Mart and if he comes home for 30 days he'll be unemployed.

So I'm doing everything possible to help him find a place that won't cost him a months wages.

He's an outstanding young man and there are plenty of folks here that will vouch for him....I'll let them speak up if they're so inclined.

Daniel is not a stoner, or a drunk. He's a good kid and you won't even know he's there. He's not looking to be fed or anything like that, he simply needs a place to stay for a short time.

So if any of you folks have a room in the basement that you can spare for a month and charge a reasonable amount for, please let me know via PM ASAP.

Thanks.

working on a lead...

Frank, I think I might have a place in my house for him. We have a basement living room (very large room) with a door that doesn't really get used that he could hole up in for the month. I'd need to run it by my roommates and see how a situation I just got news about tonight goes, but I think he would be good to go.

Feel free to PM me if ya want some more info and are still looking for a place :thumbup:

I wish I could help man, but I am full in a tiny little studio. Its hard to rent here lol.

Ill keep my eyes open and let you know what I come up with.

I struck out with my northern peeps, Frank... I'll keep my ears up though...

I have a friend who could rent him a room if he really needs it.

But.... My friend is a stoner, with two dogs (husky/malamute mix, and a husky/chow mix). :greensmok

Lives off of Shields and Vine, so fairly close to Walmart. Again, most likely not a situation you want your son in, but throwing it out there if you are in a desperate situation.

I might be able to offer some side work for him for a day or two helping get my yard in shape. Say $10 an hour cash?

you want to borrow the trailer and the wildernest? I'll be moved by the end of this week and could do without it for a while. Not exactly luxury, and I'm not sure where we'd park it, but he's welcome to it:gee:

I might be able to offer some side work for him for a day or two helping get my yard in shape. Say $10 an hour cash?
Thanks for the offer Tom but he's got a bad shoulder and he simply can't.

you want to borrow the trailer and the wildernest? I'll be moved by the end of this week and could do without it for a while. Not exactly luxury, and I'm not sure where we'd park it, but he's welcome to it:gee:
Thanks Chris....but we haven't found anywhere to put one and my heep is not tow-worthy right now.

Back