• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need 1 stock wheel (picture in post)

cal

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
A friends kid wrecked his commuter 2000 XJ. Trying to help him get it back together.

We need 1 of this wheel. Not opposed to paying a fair price.

jeep-cherokee-rims-9018-b.jpg

Those are called Ecco if it helps.

I've got a set of 4 plus one broken spare. I don't really want to break the set to sell just one. Throw me a fair offer or a discount thru Dallas for a trans mount for my 99.

Do you make it down towards the OC at all, or do I need to send my buddy up to get them?

I might have one for free. I'll look tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I have a set of 4 stock wheels you can have, not the prettiest things. I'm in San Diego so I don't know if that helps at all.
b4be4e3d90eb88bdae967fe551199695.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got one for $20

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I may take you up on that, Karstic... the set from jumpnjeep is almost right, but has a peaked spoke instead of a flat one (dunno if that makes sense or not). Got a pic of the one you have that you can send me?

-Hildy
I.am.Hildy at the mail service from google, or Cal's got my phone number (he's got everybody's, right?)

Did Dallas wreck yor XJ?

My son (Daniel Jr, age 17), had the back end slide out in the rain, and he over-corrected and ended up with the front corner in a block wall. It's all better, but I'm down a spare now, since one rim cracked.

I may take you up on that, Karstic... the set from jumpnjeep is almost right, but has a peaked spoke instead of a flat one (dunno if that makes sense or not). Got a pic of the one you have that you can send me?

-Hildy
I.am.Hildy at the mail service from google, or Cal's got my phone number (he's got everybody's, right?)

Sorry about that. I thought I had the same wheels you were looking for.

Back