• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need 1 foot of DOM

98XJLongBuild

NAXJA Forum User
Like tye title says I am in need of only 1foot of 1.25" by .250 wall DOM. I had to cut a pieace out of my buddys rig to be able to take the engine out. If you could ship it im willing to pay for the shipping as Well as the hassel.

Thanks

not exactly what you need, but I could likely cut a foot of 1.5" .250 wall DOM for you. I would have to wait until I get some steering issues worked out first to make sure I dont need it though.

not exactly what you need, but I could likely cut a foot of 1.5" .250 wall DOM for you. I would have to wait until I get some steering issues worked out first to make sure I dont need it though.

Ya that would work bit i need it fairly quickly. So if i dont find it else were Ill hit you up.. Were rebuildinv the engine hopefully in another week and then i need to temperarly install the motor tack weld in the pieace and then remove the engine and weld fully in place. Starting to have some time restrictions for the rebuild. Need the rig in full running trail worthy condition for Sierra Trek in August.

I've got a left-over 10.5" piece of 1.5 x .250 from my tierod if you want it.

I've got a left-over 10.5" piece of 1.5 x .250 from my tierod if you want it.

It sounds like I've found someone here in San Jose right down the street. But if it falls thru I'll hit you up.

Back