• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

naxja sticker

85xjproject

NAXJA Forum User
just got my membership pack and was wondering if the naxja sticker can be placed on the rear glass,but from the inside. i do not want it to get ruined by the elements.
thanks

Not without tape I'd guess...
The sticker (at least the one I got when I joined awhile back) was sticky on the non-printed side, meaning it would have to do on the outside.

It'll be fine on the outside

That's true.

The NAXJA stickers that come with your membership package will be more than ok on the exterior of your Jeep.

Tho, if you're set on a sticker that can placed on the inside I have the technology. Similar, not identical since it's copyrighted...

JeepFreak21 said:
Sure... it'll just be facing the wrong way :)
Billy

AJXAN....:D

But in all seriousness...it's a pretty good quality sticker. Mine's held up great over the last year or so that it's been on. Even accidentally hit it with the ice scraper this winter scraping the ice off the back window and it didn't take a chunk off.

My NAXJA sticker has probably held up about the best of my tags.

Taping it on the inside might screw it up - it wrinkled Hell out of one of my tags, and I need to find a replacement:

It's an absolute fact that
I'm 100% sober
At least two or three days a year

I think I got it in Lahaina, and I don't recall seeing it around here anywhere...

If I remember correctly, they are 5 bucks?

Send an email to [email protected]... they'll point you in the right direction.

Last edited:
they are $4 and all you need to do is paypal and put that you are paying for a decal and please put your member #

Back