• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA RRC camp Barnwell

blenny

RRC President
We have an opportunity to take over Xterra camp at Barnwell. My understanding is we would be required to maintain the camp which would mean going there more ofter and on work weekends. We would get free entry on work days and first access to the camp. There is no financial obligations. My only concern is getting people up there ever couple months when we only really have 8-10 active members and we know Will will never go there.

I wouldn't mind going out there to maintain stuff since its really only just a two hour drive for me.

We have an opportunity to take over Xterra camp at Barnwell. My understanding is we would be required to maintain the camp which would mean going there more ofter and on work weekends. We would get free entry on work days and first access to the camp. There is no financial obligations. My only concern is getting people up there ever couple months when we only really have 8-10 active members and we know Will will never go there.

true true

I'd be willing to go and help out on work weekends. I don't post very much but have made it to ROM a few times. I was the quiet one in the blurple jeep last year. Couldn't make it this year due to no job and a daughter on the way at the time. I'm only about an hour and a half away so should be able to make it out when needed.

would be fun to make a gilmer run without getting kicked out... :laugh2:

The rover is getting upgrades but its still good enough to wheel

I no longer have an XJ, nor am I a member here anymore, but I wouldn't mind tagging along on a Barnwell trip anytime you guys head out there.

Blenny, thanks for working on this

Back