• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA logo to banner

Jump This

Just another minion!
I'm looking to see if any one of us has the skills to take the naxja logo (with the shaded areas) and turn it into either a three or four solid color format.
This is not an official BOD program. I'm just having a bitch of a time getting the logo to look good in either an embroidered or solid color format.

Anyone here have the skill set to come up with some options?

Rick

im sure someone is gonna be a dick about it but ill be nice, you might wanna get BOD approveal to do this i beleive the logo is copyrighted or something like that. just giving you a heads up

im sure someone is gonna be a dick about it but ill be nice, you might wanna get BOD approveal to do this i beleive the logo is copyrighted or something like that. just giving you a heads up

He's the NAXJA vice president. Its not an official BOD program, but he's the one who GIVES the approval.

;)

(I too am on the BOD and would like to see this done).

I'm looking to see if any one of us has the skills to take the naxja logo (with the shaded areas) and turn it into either a three or four solid color format.
This is not an official BOD program. I'm just having a bitch of a time getting the logo to look good in either an embroidered or solid color format.

Anyone here have the skill set to come up with some options?

Rick

Grimm is going to school for computer design stuff, he might be able to.

because the letters are beveled it will not look the same in a solid color design. Also, the drop shadow will not look correct when it is embroidered.

are you looking to have banners printed or have stuff embroidered?

because the letters are beveled it will not look the same in a solid color design. Also, the drop shadow will not look correct when it is embroidered.

are you looking to have banners printed or have stuff embroidered?

Banners is the current project. Over the years, we have lost track of several of the NAXJA banners, and are looking into getting some replacements made.

I'm assuming that the original file that was created in Photoshop or Illustrator was lost then?

I could recreate it.....but then I'd want to print the banners as well. :rof:

just a basic logo with a solid drop shadow? is that it Rick?

you know PM is the fastest way to reach me these days :twak: send me a PM with exactly what you want and i'll take care of it.

Can the current image not be taken to a good print shop that makes banners and have it reproduced exactly how it is?

Can the current image not be taken to a good print shop that makes banners and have it reproduced exactly how it is?

The current logo doesn't translate well to embroidery or large banners.
I'm still hoping someone here has the skills to modify it to look more like a four (or three) color paint by numbers type format.

I still don't have my graphic request filled!
GET to it!

:D

Have you searched around on the BOD and Members forums? This is not the first time this has come up over the years... you might find a solution there.

I tried, but failed miserably.

I'm definitely a PS newb.

I even have an idea, just dont know how to make it work ... Use white to create the light shading instead of a different shade of red. Use black to create the dark shading instead of dark shade of red.

Last edited:
Back