• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Event Give Aways from Brown Dog

I called you this morning to thank you.
Thank you so much for the kit! I can't wait to put it in and not have to keep an eye on my fan so it don't get in a fight with my RAD...

I got it from NWfest.

Redjeep3, you're welcome. We're glad to support NAXJA. Your Renix Anti-Knock Sensor Adapter shipped yesterday for the Super Kit. Lifetime warranty info has been entered into our system. As always, be sure to call with any questions during/after installation: 866 401 3877 (forwarded after hours and weekends).

Set of new style motor mounts shipped for SierraFest last week.
Set of new style motor mounts will ship this week for Intermountain GeoStash.

Good luck, everyone!

Thank you for your support. I didn't win the mounts at Sierrafest, maybe will be lucky at Geostash :rof:

Set of new style motor mounts shipped for SierraFest last week.
Set of new style motor mounts will ship this week for Intermountain GeoStash.

Good luck, everyone!

Thanks for helping to make this a great raffle. I had my eye on those motor mounts ever since Kelly posted up his story on the Frog Blog.

Thank you for your support. I didn't win the mounts at Sierrafest, maybe will be lucky at Geostash :rof:

And I was very happy to be holding the winning ticket!

Thanks for helping to make this a great raffle. I had my eye on those motor mounts ever since Kelly posted up his story on the Frog Blog.

And I was very happy to be holding the winning ticket!

Yeah Josh, I was hoping to win that set so I could give them to my kid for his XJ! I am totally digging my Brown Dog mounts and think they are one of the best upgrades I have done. Post up pics on the Frog Blog when you get them installed.

Oh, and X2 on the thanks for supporting Sierra Fest. You guys rock!

thanks guys!!!
ive been in need of some new motor mounts and won a set here at COLORADO FEST.

got em installed and love em!
crazy the difference some good mounts make!!!

3debc1ac.jpg

thanks again guys!

Back