• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Name that breakage.

I am planning on posting of the results from this encounter. I told them this post was here. So they could see the broken arm. I truely hope they live up to their statements. I took it all apart last night and found that The entire bracket is bent and has put a hole in my shock. So well see what they say about that.

But so far it looks good. I didn't post to be a dick. I did it to let people know how there customer service is doing. And because I broke somthing that could ahve killed me.

Besides having the spacer on the wrong side, which places the arm off to the side and out of alignment with the lower arm, Give Jeremy from RK a call....they are part of the "new" Management there, and I GUARANTEE he will take care of you. Tell him Joe Daro told you to call. ALL of their product has been changed, both materials and manufacturers...The new stuff is waaaaay better...call... he will take care of it with the new upgraded stuff...and as with ANY off road suspension, you should be underneath your rig shecking EVERYTHING after hard use.....

Joe

Well, I talked to Jeramy today. Everythings gettin takin care of. Apparently they upgraded everyone who had the old lift. But my paperwork got lost somewere over time. They are replacing both my long arms, trackbar, and im also getting the Gen II upper arm w/ a new bracket. All of my heims are shot. But they are saying that that is wear item. I'm happy and can agree with that. Thats good customer service.

So, let it be know. RK is a contender again. I'll post up on how the new lift works and looks.

CJ

Back