• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Members - NAXJA Director Elections

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
Several of you have asked me backchannel why I'm not running again. Is there a problem with the BOD, club issues, etc. etc.

I decided to eliminate any backroom whispering by posting on the open Forum. Sorry - no conspiracy theories! :) Sad fact is, because of personal issues, I just haven't had the time to devote to NAXJA like I should. I wasn't real happy with the depth of my involvement this past year and NAXJA deserves candidates who can wholeheartedly devote their energy to the club.

It bothers me to leave the BOD though, since 4 wheeling issues are a bit different up here in the Northeast and it was good to have our concerns directly covered, if necessary.

However, we have 10 candidates (for the 4 positions) that have the best interests of all of NAXJA at heart and you can read their points of view in the Members section. We are a very large chapter and I encourage all of you to form an opinion and vote in the coming election.

FWIW, there are three candidates with whom I have had extensive personal contact with over the years, have BOD experience, and I can definitely say they know and understand North Atlantic issues - Goatman (Past NAXJA President), Tom R. (current NAXJA Director), and Kudzu (SE Chapter President and current NAXJA Director). While I'm not trying to tell you who to vote for, I just wanted to provide some additional information as you consider your four choices.

Thanks for your past support and I look forward to seeing many of you on the trails and on the boards in the future.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Mike have not seen you in a while I thought you sold the Jeep! hope to see you at NAC's biggest function NAC-FEST. I know you were well missed at this past event. Good to see you are still around!

Joe Azevedo

Thanks for serving, Mike. I hope to wheel with again sometime soon.

Back