• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC-Fest, who is actually going to show thread.

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
I think it is about time to get the word out here folks...
Pre-registrations end in just over 3 weeks! I've seen a lot of talk about it, but my inbox is not full of registrations yet!

Who is just a keyboard commando and who is REALLY going to show up? :D

Keyboard_Commando_by_Plognark.jpg

I will most certainly be there. Been procrastinating on the registering/paying part of it. it will happen though

I will most certainly be there. Been procrastinating on the registering/paying part of it. it will happen though
It'll be a good time as always.
Come one now... procrastinating is your excuse Ryan? :D It takes all of two minutes to fill out the form and click submit. Then another 2 minutes to send the money over, ok maybe 5 if you write a check.
The same people who always show up will show up, and the same people who don't...
Actually most of the people that showed last year have still yet to register. Probably, but some new faces would be nice.
You can't end anything till you have something that at least burns gasoline by itself. :D

i'm riding solo.

Come one now... procrastinating is your excuse Ryan? :D It takes all of two minutes to fill out the form and click submit. Then another 2 minutes to send the money over, ok maybe 5 if you write a check.
Touche salesmen, today it is.
i'm riding solo.
Im puttin on my shades to cover up my eyes

I will be there if my XJ is not done I will be wheeling a toyota unfortunatly but im shooting to get my rig done

Glad to see some names popping up here. I almost can't wait.
Am I registered?

Did I pay?

I honestly don't remember, but I will definitely be there!!
I have refunded your money and I'd like to ask you to please leave us alone this year.

:D J/K, You're all set Jordan.

Back