• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Events for 2013

Do you think we should hold an event at Field & Forest Campground in NH?

• Yes, NACfest at F&F and Rocktoberfest at Rausch

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Yes, NACfest at Rausch and Rocktoberfest at F&F

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Yes, but in addition to NACfest and Rocktoberfest

Votes: 33 76.7%
  • No, both down at Rausch

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
I don't feel like reading through 6 pages again, but yay x2.

I'd really like to see a third even up this way, I personally can't afford to make it down to PA but a wheeling trip up in NH I should be able to swing.

I don't want this idea to get left for dead.

I'll get more information (hopefully this week or next) on finalizing a date, cost, hotels in the area, catering, etc.

As of now, I'm looking at making it a third event in early-mid August.

Pulled pork nachos buffet or I'm not going

That sounds splendid. I'd say let's plan the days along the lines of NACfest- that way people from the southern NAC who want to trek up here can make it worth their while. Or, like NACfest, if they can only get up here for a couple days, the option is still there.

That sounds splendid. I'd say let's plan the days along the lines of NACfest- that way people from the southern NAC who want to trek up here can make it worth their while. Or, like NACfest, if they can only get up here for a couple days, the option is still there.
If it works out, this is the only way I see it happening, whether it be a move of location for RocktoberFest or a third event.
Gives the most options to the most people.

Back