• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC Dirty Thirty Run

anthony go on AIM i'm bored as shit with no company. hah

weekend after my jeeps driveable :D

nope.

no one. it's gonna be a shit show :D

can i keep my 31 tsls on and pull everyone as a recovery vehicle?
For once ill seem like the big dog.LOL:looney:

no. absolutely not. there will be enough winches there, if necessary.

i wanna run some 185's...i'll be draggin my diff just driving on the road

aka never :spin1::conceited

HA. you just wait sweetie pie. you justtt wait. I'm gonna finish fixing the girly's car this afternoon and if there's any time afterward clean up the 44 so its ready to get some sexay welds laid down :)

oh yeah? nice! i want pics. i might head home friday early to get some work done on friday afternoon too. it's supposed to be real nice.

super duper. thats good news im outta work at 3 hopefully stuff can get done fri afternoon also...

oh god, i jsut found some old 14x6 rims with some 195/70R14's on them in the backyard. they're the old rims off my dads 66 mustang so theyre 5 on 4.5 BP, sweetness!!!

Soooo... is this real... or did you guys just get sick of reading all of the posts in the Lots 'o' Posts thread....

If this is real, figure out a date and let me know. I'll sticky it up and make it a real run...

A.

Soooo... is this real... or did you guys just get sick of reading all of the posts in the Lots 'o' Posts thread....

If this is real, figure out a date and let me know. I'll sticky it up and make it a real run...

A.

And to encourage any NAC'ers from this area who want to participate - but are "stuck" with 30+ rubber, - on your way by to the frozen north, I'll be happy to lend you a set(4) of Cherokee donut spares (125/90's!!!) :scared: on OEM rims to really get into the spirit of this. You'll have to swap them out once you get there though - they're only rated for 50mph. :nono:

MG :patriot:

awesome hah. If they were 5 on 5.5 i'd ask you to ship em :roflmao: :D

monitor.jpg

Seriously, if this is really happening I might be interested.

Back