• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

N. GA. Camping and light wheeling. April 9th, 10th, and 11th.

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody want to join us for some camping and light wheeling? A buddy and I are heading up there Friday the 9th, and staying till Sunday. We are probably gonna be camping at the Jones Creek Rd. area. Nice place, plenty of shade, and an awesome flowing creek right beside the camping areas. Probably the last good weekend before the bugs get out, and its too hot!

Post up if you want to go.

This is the general area:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...,-84.141562&spn=0.009962,0.01929&z=16&iwloc=A

A bunch of the guys in Mid-TN are going up to Land Between the Lakes KY this weekend....maybe that is why no one is venturing south!

Werock in Dayton TN as well this weekend

Mark

Supposed to be gorgeous this weekend... highs in the 60's, sunny, and dry! Nice flowing mountain stream about 12 feet from the camp site.

Bad pic of the creek that snakes along the campsites.

DSCN1163.jpg

Good pic of the creek next to the campsite, not taken by me, but by a friend of mine.

Sarahs_Creek_18.jpg

Waterfall not far away... (from a trip a few months ago)

DSCN1081.jpg

Awesome campfires...

DSCN1462.jpg

Awesome-er food. (warning, you are about to be hungry). If we do nothing else while camping, we eat good.

DSCN1460.jpg

DSCN1461.jpg

DSCN0643.jpg

DSCN0638.jpg

DSCN0619.jpg

DSCN0622.jpg

We are leaving from Atlanta area on Friday morning to head that way. Feel free to follow us up, or come out for one night on Saturday night.

I'd love to go but it's the race weekend for Indy car in Bham...im goin' racin'!
Dam...i'm hungry

It's my little girls birthday this weekend. Sorry man. Being a part of a princess party takes precedence.

I would say so...:eye:

Back