• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My XJ part out-Tons-Red Labels-Air Shocks-more...

NOVI FED COUPE

NAXJA Forum User
Well I am getting bored with my XJ and ready to move on to something else. I have owned it for 4 years now and have taken it from a 4" lift on 33's to where its at now. On to the parts...

Axles- 2003 F-350 Superduty axles Front-HP Dana 60 with 5.38 gears-Trussed-Welded-SOLID Diff. Cover-Nitro Chomo 35 spline axles-35 spline RPM Drive flanges-Disc brakes REAR-Sterling 10.25 5.38 gears-Welded- SOLID Diff. Cover-Trussed-Set up for 4 link-All link bars and heims can go with it-Disc brakes- Axles $2800

Tires/Wheels-17" Soft 8's 8x170mm-Beadlocks and Rockrings-BFG 39" Red Labels with about 75% tread. No plugs or patches** I want to keep these together** $2200

2-Fox 2.0 16" Airshocks-Were put on new about 6 months ago and have about 7 or 8 rides on them. $350

Smittybuilt XRC 8K LB winch with controller-Works perfect-$250

Forklift Orbital valve-Ram and hydraulic lines-$275

2 Racing seats with RCI harnesses $225

XJ body with exo cage-4.0 motor-Auto tranny and 231 Case Drive train runs perfect-Very strong-Front and rear bumpers-Underside is braced and plated- ** I want to sell this whole and dont want to mess with pulling the motor** Make offers

Im sure I will ad more as I think about it...PM me or call or text 678-725-1181

So... they recline? How tight are the bolsters? I am kinda a big dude, and most high bolstered seats are a little tight in the hip area. Leather? Cloth? Vinyl? Come with the slider rails?

A quick pic would be awesome, or a link to the ones you have.

Back