• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My XJ in magazine feature

Steve F

NAXJA Forum User
A little while ago Australias biggest 4WD mag contacted me to do a photo shoot, the mag came out on the newstand today :) It's especially satisfying to see it in there as most of the Aussie mags mainly feature Toyotas and Nissans.

Anyway here's the article.

Page1.sized.jpg

4wdmonthlyArticle_002.sized.jpg

4wdmonthlyArticle_003.sized.jpg

4wdmonthlyArticle_004.sized.jpg

4wdmonthlyArticle_005.sized.jpg

Cheers
Steve

nice, congrats you got quite a spread therre

In the picture of the engine - what is that covering the intake/throttle body? I haven't looked under the hood of a whole lot of 2000 model year XJ's, but I've never seen whatever that is..... anyone?

Edit
**never mind**

Thats a beautiful and clean XJ you got there. Really nice, and congrats on the article.

Steve F said:
It's to keep the intake noise down and was required here in Aus to get the Jeeps into the country.

Cheers
Steve

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! Intake noise?! The stupid clutch fan makes more noise than the intake ever will. That is bazare!

almondjoy137 said:
congrats man looks fantastic. Is that a custom real bumper? that is the sickest thing i've ever seen haha.

Yep, there's a thread on here somewhere showing how I made it.

Cheers
Steve

Steve F said:
Yep, there's a thread on here somewhere showing how I made it.

Cheers
Steve
Wait a second, I remember that. I just realized that that was your Jeep, I looked at that last night and I could have sworn that Jeep was Blue.

congratulations on the awesome feature article!

that must feel great to have all of your hard and clean work displayed to so many people.

good work, you deserve a tip from my hat.

cheers!~

andy

Back