• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Welder was stolen friday night !

Dood i feel your pain. Just recently had them break into my DD jeep (smashed that vent window) stole my crappy 12 year old deck and booked it. Shortly after i found out they broke into my car too... both happened right at my apartment... I am a very pacifist person to you steal from me. Hope you either get your stuff back or your insurance covers it.

SeanP said:
i think that if a theive is caught, he should lose a thumb. I have a set of gardening prunes in the garage for just such occasions.

:p
Muslims are on to something;)

Ramsey said:
Muslims are on to something;)

Pffft. It was probably a Mulim that stole it. :d :D He got mine (500 miles away) about 3 months ago. I wish I could afford to replace it.

man, people are so bad.

i would go on a regional forum and put up a post looking for a welding / fishing and moutain bike buddy. he just might reply!

thieves suck.

This is a reminde that a garage no matter what is a pretty pilferable place. Your post has motivated me to go take some pictures of my possessions before they grow feet. Sorry about your stuff disappearing.

POSXJGuy said:
man, people are so bad.

i would go on a regional forum and put up a post looking for a welding / fishing and moutain bike buddy. he just might reply!

thieves suck.

You know, that's not a bad idea. Post on Craig's List - needed, a welder. Millermatic 175 preferred. Another ad for a mountain bike or components (just happening to list what yours had on it), etc. I wouldn't put it all in one ad, just in case the thief in this case is one of the fractional percentage of such thieves who isn't a total idiot.

Back