• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My poor cherokee

ouch thats crazy, have you ever had a seizure before? I have had one before years ago and have always been afraid that it could happen again while driving, you have to be very aware of your body. In PA you have a seizure any time they suspend your licence for 6months sucks...Good luck with recovery.

i have had seizures before but like 1 every two years. No i keep my license but im starting to take medicine to control them and i wont be driving until that is in full swing. im hoping to save the RE springs and the 3 tires for my next jeep so i can lift it asap. the first words when i woke up is how bad is my jeep nad no one would tell me anything i new it was bad. the cop who was at the scence has a wrangler with 33s so we talk jeeps until my relatives showed up. they dont even know what happened to the front bumper its just gone my tool box open and the tools flew everywhere. My blood is all over the headliner. Im very thankful i was in my cherokee if it wasnt for that i would be dead and not starting to build another one

Last edited:
You're one lucky boy!
ChrissJeep015.jpg

In that photo the rear body lines of the "modified" Jeep look like an H2. :D I knew our slight attempt at aerodynamics helped asthetically!

Get on the drugs, build another Jeep, and have fun out there!

This entirly disproves the false theory that doors are structural items ;) Items with up to a 1/4" gap and only rubber holding contact to the body are never structural. Thank you for conducting the test for us.
:cheers:

o my god man...words can't express how bad i feel for ya. We should start a donation fund to get your rig back and running. thank god your alive.

Last edited:
lancey3 said:
o my god man...words can't express how bad i feel for ya. We should start a donation fund to get your rig back and running. thank god your alive.

yeah feel free to donate money to the jeep fund :D i am doing everything i can to raise the money and get a new jeep on the trail. today i even snuck out the house on my to remove my front seats to sell until my girlfriend caught me. My jeep was so much of my life i dont know what to do with out one.

TheBlackSheep said:
yeah feel free to donate money to the jeep fund :D i am doing everything i can to raise the money and get a new jeep on the trail. today i even snuck out the house on my to remove my front seats to sell until my girlfriend caught me. My jeep was so much of my life i dont know what to do with out one.

i feel the same way! mine caught fire and burned on easter. the body and motor and tranny are shot but the lift and wheels and tire and t case and axles are fine....i feel you pain on having a lost jeep...the hardest part is loosing all the hours that you put into it...

one good part is i learned how to work on cars by working on my jeep so next time around im hoping to do everything the first time around so the build should take less time... i hope lol

Holy crap man, glad to hear ur ok.

are going to b parting out anything from the jeep?

wow...like everyone else has said, thats crazy that you survived, nevermind without a single broken bone... a friend of mine totaled his dakota after he lost control and hit a tree a couple months ago. he remembers the whole day up until the accident itself, so who knows...maybe some type of medical condition is to blame for his accident too. unlike you, though, he was in a coma for weeks, not out of the hospital the next day...awesome to see that you're ok and that you still want to buy another cherokee. some people would quit and say i'm through with driving and yada yada. keep up the good job and make sure to start a thread with your new build

yeah im selling everything salvageable (Except my Coils and tires). I credit the XJ for saving my life, if i was in any other car i would have not been so lucky. I got out the same day it happened. And today i started the tear down. Thanks to everyone who is supportive on here i hope to be back in a XJ soon

good luck with selling it all quick and gettin the new one started :)

Back